This bomb blend is amazing for your skin! All of the ingredients are natural & there are no nasty additives.
The recipe for Atomic Balm’s OMH bath bombs is as follows:
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2 cups baking soda
- 2 cups citric acid
- 1 cup goats milk powder (US LINK) (any milk powder will work)
- 1 1/2 tbs (Tablespoons) honey powder. (US LINK) (not the stuff in a can from Walmart you want real honey powder with no additional ingredients except a starch to keep them granular)
- 3 tbs Apricot Kernel Oil (fractionated coconut oil, (US LINK) sweet almond oil works well too or any light oil. (but you may need a little more- go by feel)
- Alcohol in spray bottle 50-70% works best (US LINK) (The higher % seems to make the bombs dry and powdery and you want a nice smooth bomb)
- get the instructions below..